BY TWIZZLERS

Lydie N.
Rye, NY
It was really disgusting... I thought it would taste delicious but was fooled
Hailey B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love having these in my classroom, be it for a treat for the kiddos or a midday pick me up for myself! They're low fat and tasty enough to quench my sweet tooth.
La'Tavia C.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love this candy very much the strawberry and green apple is my addiction my favorite thing about this candy is that you can find these in the mini sizes.
Brittney R.
Gardendale, AL
I'm not a big fan of these. They really do not have much of a taste at all. My children will not eat them either.
Debbie L.
Innisfil
Love this yummy sweetness 💛💚💙💜 try them! You won't be disappointed! No other brand compares.
Kiyera R.
Knob Noster, MO
I love these fun flavors like this! I've always loved Twizzlers but I think this flavor is by far my favorite.
Beka 5.
I love twizzlers! I like the strawberry ones better than the cherry pull apart ones though!
Lyanna D.
Lemon Grove, CA
If your looking for a quick snack on the go. This is perfect! I love that they have them individually packed, so I can throw one in my lunch and put them in the soccer teams snack bags. Of course I can not forget how delicious they are!
Icis B.
They're ok ... kind of make me nauseated honestly but a lot of children love them !! Taste good with actual fruit punch haha
Madisen R.
Eldorado, WI
Twizzlers make the best licorice, Only the strawberry though! They're so sweet and chewy. With a re-sealable bag they stay fresher for longer and then you can try to save them, although once you have one you have to have more!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back