BY TWIZZLERS

Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My all time favorite go to movie snack. It's such a sweet easy treat that satisfies my sweet tooth cravings.
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so addicting! And I love that they are fat free! SO much better than other brands of red licorice.
dani l.
Austin, TX
I really love licorice and the twizzler brand is a good brand because they're not to hard and rough to chew on
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
I love twizzlers. they are such a great candy/snack! I prefer the cherry flavor but strawberry is decent too.
Jennifer H.
Bruceton, TN
Have bought several packs of these. They are not too hard but soft and chewy. The flavor is amazingly sweet.
ReviewZals ..
My favorite fruity candy of all time. Not only are they fun to eat, but they are great for on-the-go snacks.
Deborah Y.
Warrington, PA
I buy these frequently for my son. He absolutely loves them. They taste great and are a great snack for him.
Molly G.
North Bend, NE
Cherry taste WAY better but i like the soft chewy insides and the small bites of the strawberry filled bites.
Lissette C.
I like these a lot better than the original. What I don't like so much about Twizzlers is the consistency.
Khaleila D.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite snacks forever. What bad can anyone say about Twizzler.. they are my go to tweets of choice...
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back