BY TWIZZLERS

Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My all time favorite go to movie snack. It's such a sweet easy treat that satisfies my sweet tooth cravings.
Sarah R.
Sherwood, AR
No that tasty. I do like the pull and peel green apple or watermelon but these are too waxy for me.
Manda S.
Kenner, LA
I adore these!! Twizzlers are my guilty pleasure. I buy them in bulk. Love the added flavor of the filling!!!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
These are SO addicting. You can't stop at one! Great for a road trip! Nice flavor & nice variety of products.
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They don't have any flavor!! Got them for easter but they were not worth the money I spent. Neat idea though
Jennifer H.
Bruceton, TN
Have bought several packs of these. They are not too hard but soft and chewy. The flavor is amazingly sweet.
ReviewZals ..
My favorite fruity candy of all time. Not only are they fun to eat, but they are great for on-the-go snacks.
Deborah Y.
Warrington, PA
I buy these frequently for my son. He absolutely loves them. They taste great and are a great snack for him.
Lorisa H.
Rex, GA
These are real good, and the individual wrapping is good too. Take as many as you want and open as you eat.
Jessica P.
Mount Prospect, IL
I love to bite both ends off and use it as a straw with a soda then eat them, the soda enhances the taste!!!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

Walmart