BY TWIZZLERS

Samantha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember eating Twizzlers when I was a child . I still love them today . My favorite flavor is strawberry .
Makayla R.
Tastes great. I love how small they are. Fun to eat all the day. I love them and constantly have them with me.
Sarah C.
Flint, MI
This is very, very, very good candy. It is besst when first bought and nice and soft. We love to take to movies
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I bought these thinking they were the sweet and sour twizzlers. These were absolutely awful. I threw them away.
America R.
Denver, CO
Yum so chewy and delicious. Has a lasting flavor of strawberry lemonade my favorite for when we are on the road
Eileen C.
Toda la variedad de twizzlers es buena aunque no son mis favoritos hay mucha gente que los ama y eso es bue o!
Miranda P.
Covington, GA
I really like these when I have these I snack on them very often I definitely recommend they are a great snack
Sarah N.
New Wilmngtn, PA
These bring back memories. The twizzlers made a good quick snack for my mom to feed us while we were on the go.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
These were really just not good at all. Too sweet and too artificially flavored. Wanted to like them but didn't.
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are so addicting! And I love that they are fat free! SO much better than other brands of red licorice.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??