BY TWIZZLERS

Buy on Target*
Miranda P.
Covington, GA
I really like these when I have these I snack on them very often I definitely recommend they are a great snack
Sarah N.
New Wilmngtn, PA
These bring back memories. The twizzlers made a good quick snack for my mom to feed us while we were on the go.
Jeannie W.
Red Lion, PA
Whole family loves Twizzlers! Not too sweet and convenient to throw in my purse or a lunch box when on the go!
Summer H.
I'm not a fan of these. I don't like the flavor and they are really waxy. I will not be purchasing them again.
Christina  .
Clover, SC
One of my favorite candies .. I definitely like the Green Apple ... And I would recommend it to everyone try it
Chelsy C.
Bay Shore, NY
Love to eat these when i go to movies, I'm addicted! When there on sale in the store, i go crazy and buy some.
Michelle W.
orting, WA
Great candy with a nice flavor. I prefer red vines because I think they have more flavor but these aren't bad.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This and the cherry one are my favorite flavors. Its a good thing to go for and not to much calories or sugar.
Jill H.
Montour Falls, NY
Twizzlers are a staple in our home the kids love them for snacks and lunches we like the cherry and strawberry
Eileen C.
Toda la variedad de twizzlers es buena aunque no son mis favoritos hay mucha gente que los ama y eso es bue o!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??