BY TWIZZLERS

Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This and the cherry one are my favorite flavors. Its a good thing to go for and not to much calories or sugar.
Makayla R.
Tastes great. I love how small they are. Fun to eat all the day. I love them and constantly have them with me.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have always loved Twizzlers, I love chewy candies the best. I like how the flavor in these isn't too strong.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I bought these thinking they were the sweet and sour twizzlers. These were absolutely awful. I threw them away.
Kiyera R.
Knob Noster, MO
I love these fun flavors like this! I've always loved Twizzlers but I think this flavor is by far my favorite.
Jean A.
Virginia Beach, VA
This flavor was okay. The one I bought was extra hard for some reason I thought I was going to pull a tooth out
Kayla W.
Tulsa, OK
Love them! They r so addicting. When u eat one they will be gone fast. They don't even last 2days at my house!
Lillian U.
I could go for some of these right now! They're so good ans addicting, once you have one you have to eat more!
Eileen C.
Toda la variedad de twizzlers es buena aunque no son mis favoritos hay mucha gente que los ama y eso es bue o!
Laura  S.
Richmond, VA
Oh man! Best candy in the world. I love this packaging too.. they last forever. The taste never ever gets old!!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back