BY TWIZZLERS

Ashley J.
Caneyville, KY
I love these! favorite twizzlers. when I do buy candy
I buy these! Kinda haigh in calories, but what candy isnt.
Alexa F.
Easley, SC
Not only do I love the black licorice but I love the original flavors too!! Always leave my sweet tooth satisfied
Daeja G.
Seguin, TX
These are my favorite kind of twizzlers!!! You can never go wrong with twizzlers but these are out of this world!
Ragan B.
My favorite!! I’ve always loved these! They are so good!! They aren’t expensive & I really recommend trying them!
heather d.
Virginia Bch, VA
Yumm mmmm . these are a childhood favorite. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. I could buy these once a day.
Brittany B.
I love lemonade and I love twizzlers but these are nasty. The flavor is not there. I would never buy these again
Brittney R.
Gardendale, AL
I'm not a big fan of these. They really do not have much of a taste at all. My children will not eat them either.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
These were really just not good at all. Too sweet and too artificially flavored. Wanted to like them but didn't.
Kayla W.
Tulsa, OK
Love them! They r so addicting. When u eat one they will be gone fast. They don't even last 2days at my house!
Jeannie W.
Red Lion, PA
Whole family loves Twizzlers! Not too sweet and convenient to throw in my purse or a lunch box when on the go!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back