BY TWIZZLERS

Heather C.
Warrior, AL
These are addicting!! I like to squeeze the middles out and eat that every few bites alone!! These are fantastic
Alexa F.
Easley, SC
Not only do I love the black licorice but I love the original flavors too!! Always leave my sweet tooth satisfied
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my favorite for movie time snack. They are way less in calories than most candy and totally satisfying!
Brittney R.
Gardendale, AL
I'm not a big fan of these. They really do not have much of a taste at all. My children will not eat them either.
Ruefina S.
South Holland , IL
Love em. Love twizzlers already and now having t in bite size is perfect. The strawberry is so good. Great value
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
I've never understood the purpose of this candy its not sweet or doesn't have any flavor never liked this candy
Heather T.
Felicity, OH
We always keep Twizzlers around the office as a snack. They are always a great go to for those afternoon noshes.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN
If you like licorice then these are the best! I love the pull n peel in every flavor! One of my favorite candies!
Ziphora D.
I just love twizzlers! These are perfect for on the go snacks, not only for adults but for the children as well.
silvana l.
They sound delicious.. i need to try these ! i love original twizzlers and flavored so I'm sure i would like these
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??