BY TWIZZLERS

Doneasha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
So good!!!!!! I love twizzle I could eat them all day and night. I like all the flavors but I love the strawberry.
Brandi M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The husband and I actually fight over who gets to eat the last twizzler. It gets that serious. Best candy ever!
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite candy! I always have some handy and stay stocked up. Twizzlers are just so sweet and yummy.
Ashley J.
Caneyville, KY
I love these! favorite twizzlers. when I do buy candy
I buy these! Kinda haigh in calories, but what candy isnt.
Alicia K.
Delicious candy that is not messy and easy to eat on the go. I love to eat this when working or watching a movie.
Samer I.
Apex, NC
Delicious candy for any person if you like twizzlers! I think it's way better than the normal flavors in stores.
Amanda F.
Love love love these I could live off of these I keep them in.my pocketbook for a snack all the time they r great
Ragan B.
My favorite!! I’ve always loved these! They are so good!! They aren’t expensive & I really recommend trying them!
Brittany B.
I love lemonade and I love twizzlers but these are nasty. The flavor is not there. I would never buy these again
Michelle B.
Montpelier, VA
What a great movie snack, they are also great for long roadtrips. Twizzlers are one of my favorite candies ever.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??