BY TWIZZLERS

Lejla C.
I actually HATE licorice but I am obsessed with these. I can eat an entire bag in a day or two, so I try to buy the small single pack with two twizzlers so that it is more of a treat than a meal. They don't taste like licorice. They taste like heaven.
Jennifer M.
River Ridge, LA
I love Twizzlers! But this particular one I did not care for. I love the flavor they attempted to make but this one is a pass for me. I had others try it and we all made the same weird face. Just because I don't like this product, doesn't mean I haven't stopped buying other products of theirs :-)
Kimberly W.
Guymon, OK
I usually don't buy this flavor. I usually prefer strawberry and my spouse likes the black licorice flavor. My children prefer this this flavor to the others. Very affordable and easily portable. I would definitely recommend this flavor to others.
Noor B.
Let me be completely honest with you, I was NOT the biggest the biggest fan of Twizzlers before these. But one friend recommendation and a trip to Walmart got me all about this snack. It's my go to snack, and I'll eat it practically anywhere!
Maria D.
Miami , FL
My husband picks these up whenever we go to Walmart and then my our daughter started eating these cause she took it out of daddy hand. Not too sweet and not to sour. They are not loaded with a lot of sugar
Joanie B.
Charleston, SC
These are the best summer candy! The flavor is delicious and unique from other candies, very fruity. I have bought so many packs of these over the years and will continue to snag them when I see them at the store. Way better than the traditional Twizzlers flavor.
Nicole S.
Kissimmee, FL
Twizzlers are my absolute favorite candy! they are pretty low in calories. i love the original flavor the most. i get them in the big tub, and individually wrapped. they are perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth, and a good alternative to a chocolate bar. they make good straws too.lol
Jennifer E.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great product as when your watching TV or at the movies these snacks make eating them not so bad as there aren't any calories. I would tell everyone about this product and make sure that everyone had it in there bag at all time
Andrea L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Twizzlers, ate them so much when I was trying to eat better since they are a lower calorie snack...but just eating a few isn't really satisfying.
I love black licorice and twizzlers makes the best kind.
This is a good product.
Maybe it be cool if they made other flavors tho.
Tamara P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twizzlers is my favorite candy of all time! I usually get the strawberry kind and enjoy the taste and texture every time! Next I want to try the green apple, grape and apricot ones. It's not too chewy and isn't super sweet.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??