Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

Rachel L.
Chapel Hill, NC
I like to eat Twizzlers on occasion, and this was a pretty good flavor. It adds a lemon twist to the Twizzler flavor I am used to
Lynnette P.
Marlin, TX
I love twizzlers, the taste the texture.. it's all amazing and it's a brand that's been here for years so I completely trust it.
Carolina Z.
Walla Walla, WA
I love Twizzlers! I love pulling them apart instead of eating it all at once. I like that they are not sticky as you eat them.
Gabby V.
Pasadena, MD
I love me some licorice and this is my favorite flavor! They're so delicious and tasty and I love them! My favorite candy ever!
Paula H.
Orlando, FL
Always carry in my purse and diary me as a one I really like the taste and sensation of chewing gum I love and I like to taste
Bridget G.
Homestead, FL
Love these! Perfect for the movies. I can eat about a whole bad in like an hour. Fruit punch is very sweet. Highly recommend!!
Lorna M.
Overland Park, KS
Twizzlers are so fun and tasty not to mention this awesome flavor they came out with. Fruit punch flavor is out of this world
Fahmii C.
These are the best!!!! They have a flavor inside a flavor . It is amazing they are pretty thick , but they are so delicious.
Icis B.
They're ok ... kind of make me nauseated honestly but a lot of children love them !! Taste good with actual fruit punch haha
Jenn G.
Ontario, OH
All I can say is yes. I would eat these everyday if I could. I love all of the flavors of twizzlers...hands down my favorite.
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??