BY TWIZZLERS

Lizbeth A.
Riverside, CA
These baby's are my favorite they're so good i can't get enough! They keep me entertained while I'm eating them too
Niki K.
Love Twizzlers! These are the best treat for any ages. Only the red original though, the other flavors are gross.
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I am addicted to these. The bag is big and lasts a bit. Would like it better though if it came with a zip lock bag.
Faith J.
Cincinnati, OH
These thing delicious.Do the other flavors come in big containers,if not then they should be.I would buy them all.

Nicole E.
Winslow, AZ
Im a candy crazy person. I have the biggest sugar tooth. I hate licorice so twizzlers are better. Love this flavor.
toshneke r.
Roanoke , VA
I LOVE TWIZZLERS MY HUSBAND EATS THEM A LOT THEY ARE GREAT TO EAT THEY ARE NNOT TO SWEET AND YOU CAN SHARE THEM TNR
Vanessa T.
Brawley, CA
I always but the big box because I love it so much. Strawberry is my favorite flavor out of all the other flavors.
Desiree S.
One of my favorite traveling snacks. I thoroughly enjoy every trip while snacking on Twizzlers going down the road.
Doneasha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
So good!!!!!! I love twizzle I could eat them all day and night. I like all the flavors but I love the strawberry.
Christal M.
Cottondale, AL
These are so so so good! These are possibly my all time favorite twizzlers favorite. I love the fresh fruity taste
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back