BY TWIZZLERS

Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I am addicted to these. The bag is big and lasts a bit. Would like it better though if it came with a zip lock bag.
Cailan H.
Twizzlers are the bomb! When I was a kid I would eat these guys till my jaw started hurting from all the chewing!
Manira A.
San Diego, CA
I'm obsessed with strawberry and so when twizzlers came out with these I thought it would be bad but it's soo good
Nicole E.
Winslow, AZ
Im a candy crazy person. I have the biggest sugar tooth. I hate licorice so twizzlers are better. Love this flavor.
Tiffany F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is a favorite choice for my daughter and husband a sweet tangy delicious treat. This is their favorite flavor
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
For a strawberry candy twizzlers are pretty good. I don't like most strawberry candy but twizzlers are pretty good.
Jaymie B.
Piqua, OH
These were surprisingly amazing. I can't even believe how good these were. I would recommend everyone to buy the !
Jocelyn  P.
Anaheim, CA
I love the flavor because fruit punch it my favorite drink. Its like eat and drinking my favorite candy and drink.
Christal M.
Cottondale, AL
These are so so so good! These are possibly my all time favorite twizzlers favorite. I love the fresh fruity taste
Giselle S.
I absolutely love twizzlers. They are super delicious and very yummy. I enjoy buying this candy at my local store.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??