BY TWIZZLERS

Buy on kmart
April G.
Florence, SC
I love chewy candy and these are one of my faves!!! Strawberry flavored is the best. Chewy without being too sticky.
Tiffany Y.
JB MDL, NJ
I'll be the first to admit I'm a candy junkie. This is one of my favorites to bring to the beach or the swimming pool
Heather D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not much on licorice. But this isn't bad. My ten year old loves it. The fruit punch is the only one I even like.
whitney f.
Hurricane, WV
These twisters have much more flavor then their non filled counterparts, the filling is flavorful and not too strong
Megan B.
Charlotte, NC
Pretty good. My BF could eat his weight in them. Pretty cheap, great alternative to straws...if you're into that. ;)
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
A little to sweet for me. I don't really like the strawberry filling. Throws it off. I probably would not buy again.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Twizzlers are my absolute favorite candy and i love that the bag zips shut. i would eat the whole bag in one sitting
Joni N.
Love Twizzlers, always have to have them when I go to the movies. Also great to munch on when trying to stop smoking.
Tariqa L.
Phila, PA
One of my favorite candies. I only had I guess the strawberry variety. But I know they also have a licorice variety.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Twizzlers are great for snacking as they are low in fat. Just make sure you keep bag closed tight or they get hard.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??