BY TWIZZLERS

Heather D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not much on licorice. But this isn't bad. My ten year old loves it. The fruit punch is the only one I even like.
whitney f.
Hurricane, WV
These twisters have much more flavor then their non filled counterparts, the filling is flavorful and not too strong
Tariqa L.
Phila, PA
One of my favorite candies. I only had I guess the strawberry variety. But I know they also have a licorice variety.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
Twizzlers are great for snacking as they are low in fat. Just make sure you keep bag closed tight or they get hard.
Tiffany Y.
JB MDL, NJ
I'll be the first to admit I'm a candy junkie. This is one of my favorites to bring to the beach or the swimming pool
Mckenna R.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love these, I've been eating these forever and they never get old. Probably one of my favorite candies to snack on.
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
A little to sweet for me. I don't really like the strawberry filling. Throws it off. I probably would not buy again.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Twizzlers are my absolute favorite candy and i love that the bag zips shut. i would eat the whole bag in one sitting
Clara A.
Dover, PA
Twizzlers are my favorite candy hands down and I appreciate that they're "low fat" - means I can eat more of them! :)
Gladys A.
Long Beach, CA
I love licorice! idk why a lot of people don't but it's one of my favorite sweets that isn't over powered with sugar!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??