BY TWIZZLERS

Kristina S.
Love these but think they could be packaged a little differently so that they don't stick to the sides of the package.
Rachel G.
Bridgeport, WV
I love the fruit punch. They are very yummy. Very tasty and very different from the orginial but it is actually better.
Courtney B.
Lake City, FL
I like twizzelers but they definitely have to be eaten in moderation. If I eat several I often feel sick to my stomach.
Mary Pauline I.
I never liked this candy. It just tastes like medicine to me and I always tend to throw up whenever I eat one of these.
Isabella W.
Clarksville, TN
It's literally a Twizzler. Do I seriously have to review a freaking Twizzler? They're good but get stuck in your teeth.
Amanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were weird. The lemonade part was in the middle because strawberry was out side???? I don't know. I wasn't a fan.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not as good as the original style twizzlers, but I like to get them from time to time. The kids also really like these!
Ashley M.
Sarasota, FL
Love twizzlers! Great for an on the go snack or satisfying a craving with a fat free treat! A must have when traveling
Tariqa L.
Philadelphia , PA
One of my favorite candies. I only had I guess the strawberry variety. But I know they also have a licorice variety.
April G.
Florence, SC
I love chewy candy and these are one of my faves!!! Strawberry flavored is the best. Chewy without being too sticky.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back