BY TWIZZLERS

Buy on kmart
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Twizzlers are ok, as long as their fresh. They were ruined for me when I had Amish licorice and it was so much better.
lordey b.
Gainesville, FL
My whole family loves these. Even my 16 month old daughter. She'll just take one and such on it till there's none left
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am so addicted to them. they are the perfect purse snack just talking about it makes me want to go out and buy some=]
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
I love these, Great candy! Great for the movies! I pretty much like all of their products. I have a major sweet tooth.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not as good as the original style twizzlers, but I like to get them from time to time. The kids also really like these!
Tori W.
They have a delicious taste, and great for not only adults but kids as well! I LOVE them and buy them whenever I can!!
Hannah C.
I love these ! I could eat these everyday and all day they're amazing and I love the taste and how easy they are to eat
Sophia M.
Azusa, CA
MY FAVORITE!! I love the chewy and the gooey. I also love the sweetness and then the tartness. These are so addicting!!
Isabella W.
Clarksville, TN
It's literally a Twizzler. Do I seriously have to review a freaking Twizzler? They're good but get stuck in your teeth.
Rachel G.
Bridgeport, WV
I love the fruit punch. They are very yummy. Very tasty and very different from the orginial but it is actually better.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??