BY TWIZZLERS

Narelle J.
Newton, MA
Yuuuum!!! I am addicted to these! So sweet and delicious! Always fresh and soft when opened and stay that way until gone!
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Twizzlers never last in our house. They go so fast. Everybody loves them and they even help my husband not smoke so much.
Kimberly U.
Kentwood, MI
One of my favorite "fun" flavors of twizzlers. It is a great combination of flavors. Great for anyone with a sweet tooth!
Leah H.
Amarillo, TX
My boyfriend informed me that this is a grandma candy, but I don't care. It's my favorite candy to sneak into the movies.
Beth M.
Columbus, OH
Twizzlers have been some of my favorite candy since I was a kid. I love biting off the ends and using them like a straw.
Hannah C.
I love these ! I could eat these everyday and all day they're amazing and I love the taste and how easy they are to eat
Isabella W.
Clarksville, TN
It's literally a Twizzler. Do I seriously have to review a freaking Twizzler? They're good but get stuck in your teeth.
Mary Pauline I.
I never liked this candy. It just tastes like medicine to me and I always tend to throw up whenever I eat one of these.
Lynley H.
I always ate these with my mom. I would only ever eat the strawberry flavor. I refused to eat the others. I loved them!
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Another oldie but still very good goodie. It's sweet and chewy. Every time I have these, it reminds me of my childhood.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??