BY TWIZZLERS

calen R.
Watertown, NY
I love these candies. Strawberry is my favorite and they are low fat candies. Anyone will enjoy these sweet delish treats
Amber S.
Riverview, FL
For some reason every time I eat one Twizzlers I just want to keep eating them. Make a great candy snack for messy kids.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I love twizzlers but not the ones filled. It's still good though. They're my favorite candy made! Always sweet and yummy!
Morgan C.
Osseo, MN
Great mix of flavors and texture! Love lemonade and strawberries and the texture of twizzlers so it is the perfect combo!
Beatriz Z.
Naperville, IL
Was my family's favorite snack to be shipped by the pound when living over seas. wish they were sold all over the world!
Kelly R.
The strawberry ones are the best (the cherry ones are gross & I haven't bothered with any others). Easy, fat-free snack.
josue q.
Naples, FL
Love this because its candy and at the same time it doesn't taste like candy because its not too sugary its just perfect
Jes K.
Middle River, MD
I like the individually packed ones or the smaller packs as it helps them stay softer long. But, either way they're YUMMO
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Twizzlers never last in our house. They go so fast. Everybody loves them and they even help my husband not smoke so much.
Allison L.
Saint Louis, MO
Twizzlers are a great snack that is actually pretty low calorie all things considered. You can't go wrong with Twizzler.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??