BY TWIZZLERS

Daniel s.
Cypress, TX
Tastes really good and has good flavor with not too much sugar. Is good candy for kids if you don't like too much sugar.
Imani H.
Morrow, GA
I bought these recently and they are good, I was used to the original strawberry flavor but now this is my go to flavor.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I love twizzlers but not the ones filled. It's still good though. They're my favorite candy made! Always sweet and yummy!
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
I buy a big 1 lb bag of original Twizzlers and keep them in my desk at work. I love these things and they are addictive!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I am not a fan of twizzlers it tastes like plastic. I am not a fan of licorice but even that has more flavor than cherry
Sandra V.
Saint Cloud, FL
These bite size twizzlers have the extra punch of filling. So much better than plain twizzlers. Good flavor, easy to eat.
Gabrielle H.
Great flavor and is always my go-to snack when I'm in a movie theatre. I really like the new flavors that are coming out.
Beth M.
Columbus, OH
Twizzlers have been some of my favorite candy since I was a kid. I love biting off the ends and using them like a straw.
Megan M.
Orlando, FL
These are interesting but very very good. The texture of the lemonade filling is a little off and very sticky and gooey.
Yana  L.
Spokane, WA
Love love love these. They are so delcious I can't stop eating them sometimes. I also have to hide them from my daughter.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??