BY TWIZZLERS

Buy on kmart
alexis v.
Fontana, CA
Me I love fruity candy, I like eating the twizzlers fruit punch, for this much amount in the packet it is a good value a great flavor like i said I love fruity Flavors i eat it about once a month because I try not to eat as much sweats. Yes its worth to re buy
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
These are for my kids i hate twizzlers but they love them along with my fiance, they love how you can pull them apart and how you can play with them while you eat them, you also cant beat the price of this candy for a whole bag, i definitely recommend them to others
Casey S.
My daughter loves these. I believe my step dad is addicted to them actually. You can visit my moms home without seeing a pack. I don't eat candy a lot, but this is one of the few I enjoy when I do. And the off brand licorice never compares to twizzlers.
Amber B.
Hazard , KY
I found these surprisingly good. They are a little bit sour, but whats not to love. Found these at on a trip to walmrt and they may now be my new favorite. The price is acceptable for a bag of candy and I'm sure more bags will find their way into my home.
Bethany S.
Simpsonville, SC
These are one of my favorites. I know they're not technically good for you, but I don't exactly feel guilty eating a lot of them either. I like to have these in the car if I'm traveling, or even just in the house as an alternative to chocolate. However, I do notice that if you don't store them very well, they're liable to get really hard, and hard to chew.
Tiffany J.
seminole, FL
Twizzlers have always been my go to candy. They don't have a ton of calories/sugar in them, so you don't feel guilty for eating them. My favorite trick -- take Twizzlers and dip them into Country Time Pink Lemonade mix, then eat! Fun little summer treat.
Lejla C.
I actually HATE licorice but I am obsessed with these. I can eat an entire bag in a day or two, so I try to buy the small single pack with two twizzlers so that it is more of a treat than a meal. They don't taste like licorice. They taste like heaven.
Whitney R.
Stinnett, Ky
I have always loved twizzlers ever since I was a little kid, I would especially wanted a twizzler when we went to the movies or when me and my brother would watch the 3 Ninja's. I know I just went old school however I love twizzlers I know that not everyone likes them but for me the original strawberry ones is the best and the cherry flavor is also good.
Kandace E.
Bellflower, CA
I'm not particularly a fan of Twizzlers but I did give these ones a try. I thought they were ok. They have a gooey type of center which is interesting, but I didn't think they tasted much like strawberry lemonade. I would probably not buy them again.
Jennifer M.
Golden, CO
No joke my stepdad eats a full bag of these a day. He LOVES them. He's eaten thus brand for many many years! He loves how it's not too sweet, just the right amount of chewy. Not harsh on the teeth and not harsh on the tummy even if he does eat a lot!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??