Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

karla M.
I LOOOOOOVE THE FLAVOR!! they are my favorite and berry candy too, I consider this my cheat meal!! My friends always steals this from me
Sona K.
Milwaukee, WI
This flavor is soooo much better than the strawberry also love the pull and peel as well. The price is worth it for the quantity you get.
April  L.
Tacoma, WA
Addicted to these. I love this candy. I eat them when I am watching TV at night. Yumm. I hide them from my kids so I don't have to share.
sierra t.
Amazing flavor and good amount for low price. Love the fruit punch flavor. Good treat for everybody in the family children and adults.
Blair W.
Metairie , LA
I'm usually not huge twizzler's fan. I say that but once I bought a bag of these, I could not put them down! The flavor was amazing!
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
Twizzlers are mine and my mom's favorite candy. We have so many memories sitting on our porch and eating candy while sharing stories.
Lul A.
Saint Louis, MO
Your breath will smell so good after you eat this and it taste so deliciuos!! If you like fruit punch you will like this very much
Richard G.
Orlando, FL
Good stuff. I always have twizzlers around the house to snack on. They are not highly fattening and I think they are a good snack.
Shannon L.
These were an interesting twist on the normal twizzler. They were very flavorful and yummy. Would for sure buy these again soon.
Lynnette P.
Marlin, TX
I love twizzlers, the taste the texture.. it's all amazing and it's a brand that's been here for years so I completely trust it.
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??