BY TWIZZLERS

Patty S.
Walkertown, NC
These are delicious. Full of flare, sweet but with a slight twist of sour. I would recommend to anyone who likes Twizzlers.
Daryl H.
Detroit, MI
My mother have been eating twizzlers since she was a teenager . this is her favortie candy she eats a pack every other day
Greta D.
Gardena, CA
I love twizzlers, unlike other licorice brands twizzlers are individually wrapped. So they are always fresh end delicious.
Narelle J.
Newton, MA
Yuuuum!!! I am addicted to these! So sweet and delicious! Always fresh and soft when opened and stay that way until gone!
Yana  L.
Spokane, WA
Love love love these. They are so delcious I can't stop eating them sometimes. I also have to hide them from my daughter.
Leah H.
Amarillo, TX
My boyfriend informed me that this is a grandma candy, but I don't care. It's my favorite candy to sneak into the movies.
Kimberly U.
Kentwood, MI
One of my favorite "fun" flavors of twizzlers. It is a great combination of flavors. Great for anyone with a sweet tooth!
Kelly R.
The strawberry ones are the best (the cherry ones are gross & I haven't bothered with any others). Easy, fat-free snack.
Jasmine A.
Calexico, CA
They are very good and if you like strawberry is a good condition it helps you get a good product and they are very good
Imani H.
Morrow, GA
I bought these recently and they are good, I was used to the original strawberry flavor but now this is my go to flavor.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??