BY TWIZZLERS

Patty S.
Walkertown, NC
These are delicious. Full of flare, sweet but with a slight twist of sour. I would recommend to anyone who likes Twizzlers.
Ann M.
Lebanon, KY
I think they taste rubbery and it doesn't hardly have any flavor to it. I've just never seen why people like these things.
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
I just don't like Twizzlers. The chocolate ones are okay, but the original just isn't that good for me. I'd never buy them.
Emily L.
Some say it tastes like Pla-Dough, but I love this combination of flavors! Soft and chewy with the perfect amount of taste.
Samantha B.
These are amazing Twizzlers, any of the fruit filled Twizzlers are hard to beat! they are kind of sweet and sour in taste.
Daryl H.
Detroit, MI
My mother have been eating twizzlers since she was a teenager . this is her favortie candy she eats a pack every other day
Hayley M.
Monrovia
Twizzlers are one of the best candies out there. I love this size box. But is dangerous because I can eat the whole thing.
Allison D.
These are good tasting and rather sweet. They are good for a quick snack. I do prefer the taste of red vines better though
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids are obsessed with these strawberry lemonade twizzlers. Every store we go in they look to see if they can find them.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are so addicting and you can't stop at one but they are so good. I am not a big licorice fan but I really like these!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??