BY TWIZZLERS

Paula H.
Orlando, FL
Always carry in my purse and diary me as a one I really like the taste and sensation of chewing gum I love and I like to taste
April R.
Akron, OH
Can easily eat a dozen. Reminds me of my childhood. Strawberry flavor are classic. Used to bite the tips off and use as a straw
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Not exactly my favorite twizzler type but they're a classic and the original twizzler. They're chewy, fruity and overall good.
Donna C.
Who doesn't love them? They are great and a long time favorite. I love the strawberry flavor but dislike the other varieties
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
Yum! You get your chewy and fruity fix! Tastes like traditional fruit punch. The texture could be softer but otherwise great.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
These are one of my favorites. I'm not a big sweets or candy person so this has always been a good choice for the sweet fix.
Carmel R.
Poway, CA
Love twizzlers. not too sweet and perfect snack by just having one or two (although I could probably eat thru a ton of these)
Emily E.
Orlando, FL
I am already a huge fan of twisters in general but this was amazing! It combines such fruity tastes in one candy. I love it!
Elizabeth H.
Berkeley, CA
I wasn't always such a big fan of Twizzlers, but they have grown on me. Love the cherry originals and strawberry pull-aparts!
Kayla F.
San Antonio, TX
I really enjoy twirlers but I feel like over the past couple of years that the Quality inn flavor of them have gone downhill
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back