BY TWIZZLERS

Michelle P.
Warwick, RI
Love twizzlers they are such a good candy and definitely my favorite movie theater snack have been eating them since I was a kid
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Tasty Treat. Not my go to but tasty strawberry flavor. They sometimes remind me fruit roll up ( if you ever had those as a kid!).
Natalie W.
They're good, don't get me wrong, but they were too sweet! I liked the flavor and texture but I was done with them by 2-3 pieces
Mackenzie O.
Easy to carry along, but 3 ropes are 120 calories! That's ridiculous! I never liked the taste, but they're somewhat adddicting...
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I think these things are disgusting! Twizzlers is a traditional candy and doesn't need to be messed with. But to each their own.
Brianna J.
I got turned on to these because my mom buys these every other time she goes to CVS. Just sweet enough that I'm always satisfied.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
Not a Twizzlers fan..never have been. They aren't that good to me. They aren't terribly nasty, but they aren't delicious either.
Tiffany A.
Dubuque, IA
Kind of disappointed because the lemonade flavor was definitely lacking. I was hoping for a tangy lemony flavor and it just wasnt
Adair A.
Theodore, AL
I love these!!! But they can be hard to find for me but I always buy them if I see them. I love the lemonade filling. Very tasty
Eden G.
Jenison, MI
These are simply amazing. I bought one bag, finished it and ended up buying a few more because I was sharing with everyone!! Yumm
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back