BY TWIZZLERS

Saby A.
I buy these for me and my boy friend all the time. I like how they are not too sweet. they are really cheap at the store next door. I only care for twizzlers and not for any weird off brand. They value is good and I do recommend if you don't have a big sweet tooth.
Joslyn P.
The Colony, TX
These are so good! I love the traditional twisters, and these bites are just an amazing addition to the brand! I love eating these bites while doing homework, binge watching on Netflix, watching a movie, etc. The filling is a little on the sweeter side, but I like it! It adds a little kick to the original twizzler shell.
Maha I.
Apex, NC
Twizzlers are already a please-all candy, but they keep finding ways to make it better, and this is one of them. I buy it whenever I hit up the dollar store, and it satisfies the craving for something chewy and tangy. 10/10 WBA
Brittany D.
Carlsbad, CA
I'm not gonna lie, these are my all time favorite candy. You can never go wrong buying these bad boys for me! Not everyone is gonna like these though, if you're a licorice person then say hello to a whole new world to licorice that will take you to a whole new level! These are also a great binge snack with their slippery texture making you feel more satisfied than ever!
Keyatta M.
Philadelphia, PA
Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !MMust buy !ust buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy !Must buy ! Must buy !
Danica Y.
I love all types of Twizzlers! The twists, the filled twists, bites and nibs. They're all sooo good. They not only smell sweet and delicious, but they also taste amazing too! Once time I brought a huge bag of twizzlers to a party and everyone went crazy over it and constantly came to the table to take some licorice.
Jeri N.
I just love to inhale the bag when I open it, nothing smells like a strawberry Twizzler! Even my dog comes running! She loves licorice, not sure if it's good for her but a little bite doesn't hurt. I don't like to eat a lot of sweets, but sometimes you just gotta have some licorice and nothing beats a Twizzler!! YUM!!!
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
Great idea Twizzlers! Everyone loves them at my house. I had to stash them for later. We just need a bigger bag! Very fresh tasting!I usually eat the regular twizzlers, but when these came on the scene I had to try them out! Oh my God they are awesome! Perfect for when you just need a little something sweet to get thru a craving. Overall, these are really tasty treats.
Kinisha L.
Brooklyn, NY
You just can not go wrong with twizzlers. They are chewy but not the soft chewy kind of candy. They have a consistent flavor throughout and it definitely not sweet at all. Perfect to give one to a child 6 years and up. This is also a perfect treat for someone who is on a diet and is feeling for some candy or something sweet. It is low in calories and low in fat.
alexis v.
Fontana, CA
Me I love fruity candy, I like eating the twizzlers fruit punch, for this much amount in the packet it is a good value a great flavor like i said I love fruity Flavors i eat it about once a month because I try not to eat as much sweats. Yes its worth to re buy
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??