Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

patricia w.
Cohoes, NY
Was great was a good candy for every one in my family we bought a lot of them, due to every one wanted more. was tasty and was hard to the teeth.
Heather D.
This candy is amazing!! I've purchased it time and time again!!! I plan to purchase in the future. Just wish you got more.quantity for the price
Natalie L.
Riverview, FL
So yummy and full of flavor! You can definitely taste the pineapple in the fruit punch flavor, it's one of my new favorite flavors of Twizzlers!
Neferrah B.
Black Jack, MO
I love these they or one of my favorite candy's I would highly recommend these to any one who love regular twizzlers and candy filled things
Allen P.
La Marque, TX
Really amazing snake to eat I'm loving the flavoring on this really good tasting I can eat this all the time really recommend everyone to try
Alma P.
Always an enjoyable snack , although if your really hungry this might not suit you very well I always still felt hungry after eating a few
jennifer j.
Hanford, CA
This is the best licorice i have had! I love to eat it at the movies and as a snack at work! I Love how they are always so soft and chewy!
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love all twizzlers but the filled ones are by far my favorite! The outside is chewy and the middle is sweet, tart, and gooey. Perfection!
Sona K.
Milwaukee, WI
This flavor is soooo much better than the strawberry also love the pull and peel as well. The price is worth it for the quantity you get.
Katie W.
London, KY
I really like the convenience of Twizzlers and the flavor but the texture is a bit chewy and kind of like plastic. Not my favorite candy.
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??