BY TWIZZLERS

Anjuli J.
Manassas, VA
I might be addicted, but i love having these around for road trips, movies and in my snack drawer at work. Fat free.. i"ll take it!
Roy C.
Duluth, GA
Love this one it taste awesome and it doesn't cost much, and you can get it almost anywhere at anytime and I don't always eat these
Minerva S.
Love Twizzlers! The taste is great and it hits the spot when you want a snack. Great for traveling, watching movies, at the beach!
kamerin s.
Woodbridge, VA
Perfect snack for watching TV or just need to grab something quick to fulfill your sweet tooth. These are our households favorite
Justine C.
Minneapolis, MN
I love twizzlers. It is the perfect snack. I always have some at my desk at work and I sneak the larger packages into the movies.
Richard G.
Orlando, FL
Good stuff. I always have twizzlers around the house to snack on. They are not highly fattening and I think they are a good snack.
Daniela R.
My love right here, i adore everything about strawberry twizzlers there's so many different treats you can add this to, it's great
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I like the strawberry twizzlers, but not the cherry regular as much. It's probably because I've never really been a big cherry fan.
Courtney M.
Allendale, MI
YUM YUM YUM is all I have to say! Very yummy , great snack to satisfy the sweat tooth but doesn't throw you whole died out of wack
Andra J.
Westminster, CO
I love twizzlers, they are yummy without being overly sweet. I love to take them camping or to movie nights at home or the theaters
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??