BY TWIZZLERS

Pam F.
Columbus, OH
Our family enjoys twizzlers. It's hard to stop at just a few :)
They satisfy that sweet tooth and the desire to chew something sweet.
tabetha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
My Grandkids love this I an remember as a child getting this back then they were cheap and still are not expensive they taste good.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
Twizzlers are mine and my mom's favorite candy. We have so many memories sitting on our porch and eating candy while sharing stories.
Sharon W.
Land O Lakes, FL
Twizzlers are my favorite driving snack. I can go through a large bag in no time at all. The fact that they are fat free is a bonus.
Tori L.
Twizzlers will always be the best but this tub is dangerous because you can never eat just one and end up eating more than you want.
Alexia L.
The cherry filed twizzlers are a good snack if given to you or free personally I wouldn't buy it, but it's a good last resort candy.
Roy C.
Duluth, GA
Love this one it taste awesome and it doesn't cost much, and you can get it almost anywhere at anytime and I don't always eat these
Ran C.
Fieldale, VA
I have been eatin twirlers for more than 35 years. Love these things, all the different styles, they're great. Wish I had some now.
Kailey C.
Snyder, TX
Strawberry lemonade flavored everything is a family favorite around our house! twizzlers never last longer than a day in our house
Minerva S.
Love Twizzlers! The taste is great and it hits the spot when you want a snack. Great for traveling, watching movies, at the beach!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??