BY TWIZZLERS

Rickie R.
Springfield , MA
Twizzlers aren't my favorite candy but my favorite of all is the snack size. They're so yummy and perfect for snacking on over time.
#nerdygirl ..
I am not a huge fan of Twizzlers, but I really like these bite size ones. They are so cute and portable. I could eat these for hours.
Agatha G.
Monroe, LA
Twizzlers have always been a favorite of mine for a long time. When I started college, it was the best snack when studying for tests.
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
One of my favorite snacks. It doesn't have much taste but it is fun to eat while I'm playing games or watching movie. Totally love it
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Thankfully these are a "heather" candy than most because I could snack on them all day. They go right down! Great snack for the beach
Lindsey M.
Beaufort, SC
One of my favorite candies. It's low fat and very addictive. Can't eat just one. I can eat a whole pack in so little time its insane.
Wendy R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite candies.
I love the different flavors that they come in but the Strawberry is my favorite.
Yummy and cheap treat!
Amber H.
Vail, AZ
Strawberry is my favorite flavor of twizzlers candy. As they don't have fat I purchase these often for road trips and snacks at work.
Alexia L.
The cherry filed twizzlers are a good snack if given to you or free personally I wouldn't buy it, but it's a good last resort candy.
Brandi A.
I LOVE TWIZZLERS! The original strawberry is what I live for! I have a package always! This has been my favorite candy my whole life!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back