BY TWIZZLERS

Blair W.
Metairie, LA
I'm usually not huge twizzler's fan. I say that but once I bought a bag of these, I could not put them down! The flavor was amazing!
Jenna D.
Warren, MI
This are great when your just in a need for a quick snack in class and you need something small and sweet? This is the perfect thing.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I have always enjoyed Twizzlers as an occasional treat and the bites are convenient portion controlled snacks. Way better than Vines.
Chelsea L.
Alpena, MI
Found them last summer around fourth of July. Fun change up for summer! Reminds me of sitting around a bonfire on a hot summer night.
tabetha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
My Grandkids love this I an remember as a child getting this back then they were cheap and still are not expensive they taste good.
samantha c.
Ocala, Fl
Delicious chewy and yummy snacks. I love the fact that it brought back my childhood memories of chewing twizzlers at the ball park <3
#nerdygirl ..
I am not a huge fan of Twizzlers, but I really like these bite size ones. They are so cute and portable. I could eat these for hours.
Amber A.
Middleburg, FL
Twizzlers and Coke are my favorite snack at the movies! You can also use them as straws if you are feeling a little crazy :) Love it!
Yancy C.
Republic, MO
Who would have thought to take a Twizzler and fill the middle of it with strawberry goo? I don't know who they are, but I love them.
Katelyn B.
Love these!!!!! I need a bag with me every time I travel. Have a good sweet/sour taste to them. A nice changeup from normal twizzlers.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??