BY TWIZZLERS

Dana F.
Gilbertsville, PA
Love twizzlers! They've always been a candy that my dad and I share! They're so yummy and fun and the best part is they're low in fat!
Ye Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It's one of those you either love it or hate it products. For me, they're my guilty pleasure. I like the individually wrapped pieces.
Tonya G.
Saint Louis, MO
I just love these twizzlers they have two of my favorite flavors mixer together lemon and strawberry i couldn't ask for a better combo.
Katie S.
Waxahachie, TX
This is a great candy to have handy. It's low in calories so it doesn't fatten you up.... Fast. And it tastes so good with a cold Coke.
Irie C.
Creswell, OR
Strawberry twizzlers are my all time favorite. They're chewy and soft and perfect for snacks while watching movies or anything really .
Wendy L.
Old Forge, PA
These looked so good but were disgusting! Ugh, I would never buy these again. They didn't even remotely taste like strawberry lemonade.
Molly H.
I love these things. They're sweet and tangy at the same time and satisfy the sweet craving without making me want to eat tons of them.
Kandice B.
Denham Springs, LA
Twizzlers are one of my favorite candies of all time. A nice classic. It is a simple candy, but something oh so delicious about them :)
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Twizzlers are delicious. Haven't had any in a long time because I don't eat a lot of sugar but I sure wish I had just one right now.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I thought I'd try something different but I did t like these. I will just get the regular Twizzlers when I'm in the mood for Twizzlers.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??