BY TWIZZLERS

Celestial W.
Not my favorite kind of twizzlers. The flavor combo was quite as smooth and I thought it should be. Let my friends at work finish them
Wendy L.
Old Forge, PA
These looked so good but were disgusting! Ugh, I would never buy these again. They didn't even remotely taste like strawberry lemonade.
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Twizzlers are delicious. Haven't had any in a long time because I don't eat a lot of sugar but I sure wish I had just one right now.
Haley K.
Bald Knob, AR
Very disappointed. The center texture was off putting and the flavor was all wrong, too sweet and too tart. I'll stick to the original
sierra t.
Amazing flavor and good amount for low price. Love the fruit punch flavor. Good treat for everybody in the family children and adults.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
I love these twists. it isn't too sweet and just as satisfying. the peelable ones are my favorite and you get a lot for a little bit.
Kay M.
Burtonsville, MD
I love Twizzlers but, I feel they should stick to the original. The filled Twizzlers are very overwhelming and taste extra artificial.
Stephanie C.
Dexter, ME
I'm in love with Twizzlers. I could live of of these if I could. I do not go ONE month with out having at least ten of these a month..
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
For the low low price this tub is the best treat at our office. It seems to last forever and always brings a smile to patients faces.
Dana F.
Gilbertsville, PA
Love twizzlers! They've always been a candy that my dad and I share! They're so yummy and fun and the best part is they're low in fat!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??