BY TWIZZLERS

Katie W.
London, KY
I really like the convenience of Twizzlers and the flavor but the texture is a bit chewy and kind of like plastic. Not my favorite candy.
April  L.
Bakersfield California
Addicted to these. I love this candy. I eat them when I am watching TV at night. Yumm. I hide them from my kids so I don't have to share.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
To be honest they really don't taste all that great, but i LOVE the rubberyy texture haha its like a fruity flavored tire but better haha
Candice B.
Pflugerville, TX
I'm not the biggest fan of twizzlers but my kids are. I think for my self this is the best flavor because the original cherry is too waxy
Emily L.
Summerville, SC
I don't like twizzlers... they just don't taste real! Taste like plastic!! I think that they should try and make good tasting twizzlers!
Megan B.
Rockville Centre, NY
Semi healthy, artificial flavoring but childhood fave without being overbearingly sweet...and vegetarian (and i think vegan) friendly :D
Lauren G.
Twizzlers is such a classic candy. I love the ones you can peel apart. As a kid i would use them as straws. so fun and Delicious candy.
karla M.
I LOOOOOOVE THE FLAVOR!! they are my favorite and berry candy too, I consider this my cheat meal!! My friends always steals this from me
Steffi F.
I've always been a fan of twizzlers, the first time I tasted these, I fell in love. Bite size powerful taste that leaves me wanting more.
Vanessa P.
Temple, TX
I love these. They're sweet and chewy but have a little sour twist. My only problem is that they're addictive and I tend to eat too many!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??