BY TWIZZLERS

Julieth C.
I love Twizzlers. they're sooo addictive, I can eat a whole box in just hours, besides they aren't expensive. You cannot ask for more :D
Mandee K.
Farmington, MN
These are my go to quick fix. Low fat and so yummy. I always have a bag in my cupboard and they are the one snack i take on road trips.
Daisy R.
Twizzler Strawberry I really dislike this candy it taste artificial it's not a good type of sweetness. Also the candy is really tough.
Candice B.
Pflugerville, TX
I'm not the biggest fan of twizzlers but my kids are. I think for my self this is the best flavor because the original cherry is too waxy
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
The only flavor that I could really stomach is the original. Some of them just taste like cold medicine. At least, the original is nice.
Sylvanie C.
Knightdale, NC
Very delicious, but I can't eat more than 3 or 4 at a time; it becomes way too sweet. It also become too tart after eating a few of them.
Janny P.
Worcester, MA
What an addictive snack, and it's crazy to think that it's licorice cause usually you associate licorice with the black ill-tasting candy
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI
Twizzlers original twists are mediocre but the pull n peel are the best! The cherry flavor is awesome and I like the pulling and peeling.
Katie W.
London, KY
I really like the convenience of Twizzlers and the flavor but the texture is a bit chewy and kind of like plastic. Not my favorite candy.
Megan B.
Rockville Centre, NY
Semi healthy, artificial flavoring but childhood fave without being overbearingly sweet...and vegetarian (and i think vegan) friendly :D
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??