BY TWIZZLERS

Melissa C.
Lakeland, FL
My mom would put these in my Easter basket every year and I always looked forward to them. I love the taste, texture, and how chewy they are.
Emily E.
I love these things, they're absolutely addicting. My mom and I have a movie night at least once a week and these are always our go-to snack.
Alyssa H.
Panama City, FL
My son loves twizzlers so much and I love the fact that they are a candy he can actually eat with all of his food allergies. 5 stars from us!
Courtney R.
SHREWSBURY
You really cannot go wrong with twizzlers. These are a great late night snack when you need something low fat but still sweet. LOVE them!
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love twizzlers can't wait to try these. I'm used to the regular ones that you can eat on they own or use as a straw my personal favorite
Megan B.
Westbrook, ME
I personally like twizzlers. These in my opinion are not my favorite and the goo in the middle kinda grosses me out. But that is just me .
Alma P.
Always an enjoyable snack , although if your really hungry this might not suit you very well I always still felt hungry after eating a few
Crystal S.
I love twizzlers, they're chewy and sort of waxy. They don't seem to be too bad for you, in my opinion but too much of anything isn't good.
jennifer j.
Hanford, CA
This is the best licorice i have had! I love to eat it at the movies and as a snack at work! I Love how they are always so soft and chewy!
Melody H.
Apison, TN
These are so yummy and have a unique taste! I actually accidentally bought them thinking they were the original, and I wasn't disappointed.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??