BY TWIZZLERS

Emily E.
I love these things, they're absolutely addicting. My mom and I have a movie night at least once a week and these are always our go-to snack.
Shelby R.
Charlotte, MI
One of my favorite summer snacks, especially out on the boat (or anytime! ). A great light snack and fun to eat. my whole family loves them!
Sarah S.
Beavercreek, OH
I used to love strawberry twizzlers when I was younger, unfortunately when the sweet and sour flavors came out, I fell in love all over again
Abby P.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Twizzlers are my favorite candy. They're very filling and satisfying. Also are fat free so you're not gaining anything by indulging in these!
Valyncia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Twizzlers, I been eating them since I was little. I love the classic Cherry flavor, but the strawberry ones are super tasty as well.
Neferrah B.
Black Jack, MO
I love these they or one of my favorite candy's I would highly recommend these to any one who love regular twizzlers and candy filled things
Sukhdeep K.
I love these more than the originals. They have a taste, finally. They have a filling which is very nice and gel like. I like it way better.
Alexandra F.
I prefer Redvines. These seem to have a more plastic texture to them. They don't taste like it but its not a pleasant thing to be chewing on!
Amy U.
Altoona, PA
I love the strawberry Twizzlers! This candy gives you that bit of fruit flavor without being overwhelming. It is a great snack for on the go!
Allen P.
La Marque, TX
Really amazing snake to eat I'm loving the flavoring on this really good tasting I can eat this all the time really recommend everyone to try
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??