BY TWIZZLERS

Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
My grandmother always has this size Twizzlers box in her house and I love eating four of five of them and I always used to use them as straws!
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
These aren't bad, but uncertainly prefer red vines over these. They're a little too sweet for my liking. However, my daughters do enjoy them.
Debbie B.
Dalton, MN
One of the most disgusting candies on the market, did not expect to hate this so much. Just does not taste good and the filling inside is gross
Brittney W.
I truly do not care for the taste of twizzlers. Honestly, think its just the strawberry flavored one, because the other flavors i can tolerant.
Bailey N.
Durand, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so addictive its crazy. I always tell myself I'll just have a couple and well before you know it half of them are gone. Sooo good. :)
Tricia M.
Pikeville, KY
I love them so much that I can't have them any more a pack will only last me a day. So now I only treat my self to them every once in a while
Loty B.
Elwood
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My in law bought me the 2lb bag of these. Only 5 in and they are amazing. Never tried anything like it before. Better than other rope sweeties.
Diana S.
I seriously can eat this candy the whole day that's how much I love this candy ❤️ I feel like this candy taste better than the Swedish fish!!!
Nikki R.
Mesa, AZ
This is my favorite go to candy. Not too overwhelming with sweetness, always hits the spot. And talk about the freshness, never stale tasting.
Sara Ellen T.
Newnan, GA
These are really good. The filling is a nice addition. The lemonade one is actually better than the strawberry one in my opinion. Worth a try.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back