BY TWIZZLERS

Sharon L.
Cincinnati, OH
I can overdose on Strawberry Twizzlers. I like the long ones better because I like chomping down on them, but Twizzlers in any form are delicious!
Kristin S.
Springdale, AR
These are so good. Love all the twizzlers candies but these are great. I could eat the whole bag if I did not stop myself. Husband loves them too.
Shanna P.
Altus, OK
Love Twizzlers, good price and comes in the right size bag to last just enough before it goes bad. Wish they did come in a ziplock type bag though.
Misty R.
Maryville, MO
I love Twizzlers. I eat them most in the evenings, when I am watching TV, and want a little sweet snack. Having 2-3 really satisfies my cravings.
Heather S.
Portland, OR
Mmm, twizzlers. The best candy to satisfy a simple sweet tooth craving. Hands down my go to treat when I can feel my blood sugar beginning to dip.
ayesha k.
I love twizzlers and i could eat the whole bag in one sitting because they're so good. and i love how they have variety available and a great snack
Tenille D.
I personally am not fond of Twizzlers but they're definitely my kids favorite snack, they cant have enough of them. Usually have to hide them away.
Caitlyn B.
Omaha, NE
These are okay. I liked them at first but after eating a few I just get sick of them easily. But that's just me. They're okay every once in a while
Amanda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love twizzlers and the fruit punch just made my day. It's so good. It give the licorice a punch. Haha... I really enjoyed these. You must try ❤️
Clavonna S.
Albany, GA
They taste so good. I love the fruit punch taste. I wouldn't mind eating them all the time because of how good they are. Ive had them about 5 times.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??