BY TWIZZLERS

Katy E.
Lexington, KY
Everyone thinks that I am crazy because i love twizzlers, but i can eat them all the time!! these are my favorite, they taste so good and aren't hard
Juliette O.
Best treat ever cant stop eating them ! such a classic taste, haven't tried the other colors but these are amazing so I'm guessing the others are too
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Don't get sidetracked with the nibs or bites, stick with the original and you won't be disappointed. All the other twizzler spin-offs miss the mark.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I could sit there eating these for hours (not that I do) but they're THAT good, I could never have just one. A true classic and one of my favorites.
Emily H.
Cincinnati, OH
Love these so much. just writing a review is making me hungry. I would recommend highly if you like licorice and fruit punch. absolutely incredible.
Anya C.
Kensington, MD
These are pretty healthy for a candy. I gave these four stars because they aren't the best candy I have had but they defiantly curve my sweet tooth.
Sarah E.
Albany, NY
Definitely prefer original and other special flavors
I thought the lemonade flavor was not as prominent as expected. The texture was also a bit off.
Olivia B.
So when I saw these at the grocery store, I didn't think they would taste good. However I had a coupon so I purchased them, and they are delicious!"
alicia s.
Pensacola , FL
This product is the perfect sweet and sour combination. The filling it the perfect lemony tart that I love the most. This is my new favorite twizzler
Amy V.
West Allis, WI
Oh golly these were just awful! My husband and I both gave these a shot thinking it would be something different and ended up throwing away the bags!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back