BY TWIZZLERS

Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Don't get sidetracked with the nibs or bites, stick with the original and you won't be disappointed. All the other twizzler spin-offs miss the mark.
Markee F.
Leesburg, IN
Very good. They are soft and a great on the go snack. You can just put them in your purse because they bend very easy and eat them whenever hungry.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I could sit there eating these for hours (not that I do) but they're THAT good, I could never have just one. A true classic and one of my favorites.
Olivia B.
So when I saw these at the grocery store, I didn't think they would taste good. However I had a coupon so I purchased them, and they are delicious!"
Marisela A.
Patterson, CA
I love the twizzlers for on the go. Perfect for snacking while driving. I also love to give it to the kids while in the car to keep them entertained
Amy V.
West Allis, WI
Oh golly these were just awful! My husband and I both gave these a shot thinking it would be something different and ended up throwing away the bags!
Rachel F.
My favorite candy. Very addicting and delicious. A favorite movie candy of mine. Great taste! Pull 'n' Peel are fun - especially the watermelon. Yum!
Juliette O.
Best treat ever cant stop eating them ! such a classic taste, haven't tried the other colors but these are amazing so I'm guessing the others are too
Sarah E.
Albany, NY
Definitely prefer original and other special flavors
I thought the lemonade flavor was not as prominent as expected. The texture was also a bit off.
Daniela G.
Villa Park, IL
Totally love the filling inside ! Great taste. It's so chewy . Only concern is that it may get stuck between your teeth but other than that, LOVE IT!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back