BY TWIZZLERS

Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Twizzlers is one of my favorite candies around. I absolutely love them. When they came out with the rainbow twizzlers I just had to have them and now their my favorite kind. I also really love the strawberry ones and the green apple ones! Very quick easy snack, I like to keep them in my desk at school.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
As great as regular Twizzlers are, these are about three times better. The strawberry flavor is strong and delightful, and the lemonade flavoring in the middle is a very fun addition. This is like strawberry lemonade, if it came in chewy candy form.
Lily W.
I know this candy is not great when even my kids, who love sweets, don't really like it. The main issue is the taste and texture. Twizzler is a knockoff version of licorice, but it just isn't! I would pass on this and get some other licorice candy!
Katie G.
Webster City, IA
These are such a good twist to normal twizzlers! I'm very involved at my local theatre, and we snack on these backstage where we aren't allowed messy foods like chocolate. Normal twirlers can be kinda boring, these give it a new look! I recommend.
Lori B.
Grain Valley, MO
I love this licorice, I sent my husband out one night when I had a sweet tooth and had never had these before. I ate the entire bag in 15 minutes because they were so good I couldn't help myself from reaching for another. These truly taste like fruit punch. I wish I had an endless supply
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
I grew up on Twizzlers! My parents always had them in the house! We always had my favorite the Original Strawberry and black licorice. I also loved the Cherry Pull 'n' Peel. They're a classic treat. They're the best licorice candy out there better than Red Vines by far! And they're better for you than a candy bar. Once you have one you can't stop!
Joey R.
Sidney, ME
This might sound crazy, but I would crawl through the deepest pits of hades for these things. I love them so much! They're cheap enough to buy a few at the grocery store and have snacks for a few weeks. I love them like so so much. I cannot describe it with words. Try these. Now.
Haley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am in love with these twizzlers, I honestly want to buy more of it because it's so delicious😍. I don't eat it as often as I used to because I haven't bought candy in a while, but I found this at Walmart & Kroger and I had to take it! I'm so going to buy this, but I need to hide it because everyone kept trying to take this from me😂
Jennifer K.
Brookhaven, GA
Twizzlers have always been one of my favorite candies. Perfect for the movies, low in fat and easy to share. I have a reputation for getting friends and family hooked on them. When I was a kid, I would always bite off the ends and use it as a straw in my Coke too. A perfect candy.
Melissa R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to love twizzlers so much, but then I learned I'm allergic to wheat and since it's a major ingredient in licorice, well, I no longer get to enjoy it (unless I cheat!). Nevertheless, I love them because they're soft and chewy and the strawberry flavor is just wonderful. I like the cherry version, too! It's a great candy!
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??