Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

Caroline B.
Macclenny, FL
My favorite kind of candy. It's fruity and if you like any other fruit prince candy you'll love these ! I love to take one off one by one. Twirlers are the best candy ever !
Callie G.
Crofton, KY
They're good if there's no others candy there you want or like. It lacks a twang that most punch flavor candies have. Overall flavor is ok, just not much of a twang to it.
Joanna Q.
Colorado Spgs, CO
You Can never go wrong with this type of candy . one of my favorites. I remember that they would give this to us in elementary school hood memories and one of my Faves
Jennifer H.
Interesting flavor to say the least. I do believe that it could be made better as it just doesn't do it for me. Overall the texture and density is the same as the others.
Madison B.
Wichita, KS
Twizzlers are my favorite candy, when I first tried the filled kind I was hooked. Then they came out with the fruit punch filled! Not as tart, but equally as good!
Roberta P.
Carbondale, PA
Meh. It was ok, but not my favorite... As far as I'm concerned, nothing beats good old Cherry Twizzlers. Kids however, would probably love the fruit punch flavor.
sana j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Honestly I hate licorice but this is amazing and it actually is pretty fun to eat it doesn't exactly have an AMAZING flavor but it's good compared to licorice.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
My brother got me hooked on this! I can go through one pack a day! Very sweet and juicy. Perfect snack for when your on your computer, very inexpensive too.
ann marie v.
I mean who doesn't love licorice??? I greew up on Twizzlers and I absolutely love the smell when you first open a bag!!! Especially the black flavored too!!!
Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
Twizzlers are the way to go when it comes to snack food at a movie! It's chewy and it keeps children entertained for a little bit before the movie starts!
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??