BY TWIZZLERS

Carol A.
Jackson, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Such a great simple candy, it comes in many different varieties so its great for anyone. Its a pretty addicting candy so its hard to just eat a few lol.
Lauren M.
Baltimore, MD
Family favorite. Seems like everyone likes twizzlers. I buy these big boxes at Costco and take them for road trips, and if we are at the beach for a week
KaShiea M.
Wynne, AR
One of my favorite candies. Not too sweet... Nice texture... Zero calories! And u can bite off the ends and use it as a straw. Multipurpose snack. Lol.
Katrina M.
Jacksonville, NC
These things are easy to find. I did like the flavor. It's more than what you usually get from twizzlerz. I enjoyed them and recommend them to anybody.
Rebekah D.
You really can't go wrong with these twizzlers. They are chewy and tasty, and if you bite them right, you can use them as a straw, which is always fun.
Jasmine B.
Temperance, MI
These candies were surprisingly good. The lemonade center was a bit sweet to me. Although I prefer regular twirlers, I would probably buy these again.
Maria C.
Twizzlers are my favorite candy n my children's too. Love that they fave da low fat n fat free for does that r watching there weight n need a lil sweet
Miranda K.
I love the strawberry twizzlers, pull n peel cherry twizzlers are the absolute best though. and you HAVE to pull n peel them otherwise its just wrong.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
Twizzlers are great for when I just want to chew on something.They are best in small packs or individually wrapped in big packs as they can get stale.
Nicole B.
Des Moines, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually love twlizzlers of any kind, but these were horrible! They had a horrendous plastic like taste. Very very off putting. Will never buy again!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??