BY TWIZZLERS

Rosa C.
Sacramento , CA
When i first tried it as a child i didn't like them and then i tried them as a teen and fell in love with them ever since and still like them very much..
Jennifer F.
Washougal, WA
I love Twizzlers! When I was younger I was always a redbone fan but then I switched over to Twizzlers because I just love the waxy chewy taste of these!
Jessica G.
I love Twizzlers they are so good and I never get sick of them. Variety of flavors like cherry and strawberry that are really good better than red vines
Erin B.
Bristol, TN
Who doesn't like a twizzler? No fat, and tasty! I've loved these since I was a kid. They're a nostalgic candy and there is no comparison among imitators.
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL
These are good for when I'm craving something sweet but I don't want chocolate. I cant eat too many though because then they will give me a stomach ache.
Antronice W.
Braddock, PA
I love this flavor of Twizzlers because it it fruity and sour. When I get candy that is my favorite type of candy because of the sweetness and sourness.
destynee h.
Jonesboro, GA
This is the most addicting candy ever. It is the perfect combination of sweet and sour. Once you start eating them you can't stop until the bag is gone.
Kelsie A.
I am a big fan of twizzlers. When I want a strawberry flavor I reach for these. 4 stars because I do have another licorice that is my absolute favorite.
Shivani P.
The exception to my love for chocolate! I love nibbling on these while doing work or studying. They make no mess and are so good, definitely a favorite!
Carol A.
Jackson, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Such a great simple candy, it comes in many different varieties so its great for anyone. Its a pretty addicting candy so its hard to just eat a few lol.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

back