BY TWIZZLERS

Jay B.
Winston Salem, NC
Twizzlers are the way to go when it comes to snack food at a movie! It's chewy and it keeps children entertained for a little bit before the movie starts!
Jailin A.
Twizlers has always been one of my favotite candies growing up and the fruit punch flavor is sooo good ill buy so many bags just to keep around the house
Antronice W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this flavor of Twizzlers because it it fruity and sour. When I get candy that is my favorite type of candy because of the sweetness and sourness.
Tamara B.
Benton, KY
My son Brett loves these twisler bites! My favorite part is the resealable bag! They are the perfect sweet treat to take with us to the drive in movies!
Kelsie A.
I am a big fan of twizzlers. When I want a strawberry flavor I reach for these. 4 stars because I do have another licorice that is my absolute favorite.
Nadine D.
Sylmar, CA
The absolute best! These stay best because they are individually wrapped and stay soft longer. Great for on the go or for an at home pick me up as well.
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
When i first tried it as a child i didn't like them and then i tried them as a teen and fell in love with them ever since and still like them very much..
Jessica G.
I love Twizzlers they are so good and I never get sick of them. Variety of flavors like cherry and strawberry that are really good better than red vines
Erin B.
Bristol, TN
Who doesn't like a twizzler? No fat, and tasty! I've loved these since I was a kid. They're a nostalgic candy and there is no comparison among imitators.
destynee h.
Jonesboro, GA
This is the most addicting candy ever. It is the perfect combination of sweet and sour. Once you start eating them you can't stop until the bag is gone.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??