BY TWIZZLERS

Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm liking these more and more as i get older. You really want them fresh though. They are soft and chewy. The ones in the tubs get hard and aren't as good.
Oksana K.
As soon as these came out I became addicted! Twizzlers have been one of my favorite candies since forever! This flavor just kept that streak going. DELICIOUS
Diane N.
San Diego, CA
I ate twizzlers at a young age and now I'm a little older I still love them haha. A classic candy anyone can love. It's addicting can't stop at one piece :p
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
These don't taste like regular twizzlers to me. They definitely have a different taste to them but they are still good. I still prefer the original to these.
Dawn N.
Hopewell, VA
Amazing!!! I love these and the colorful plain, non filled twizzlers too!! Any non licorice twizzler has been good so far....never tried the chocolate ones!
Patty S.
Lewisburg, TN
These are my FAVORITE twizzlers! They're soft and chewy, have a wonderful fruity flavor, and have the right tartness. I seriously could eat the entire bag!!
Abby S.
Minneapolis, MN
Delicious but sweet! Can only eat a few at a a time, which is what you should do with candy. A little tart, which I love, but not like Warheads. Good candy!
Linda R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I prefer the regular Twizzlers over these, but they are still good. The yellow Lemonade flavor is a little much, and I'm not sure about the "filled" part.
Jasmine R.
Lake Mary, FL
Arent to sweet but just right. They are not only delicious but fun with how flexible they are. Not to chewy at all. One of my favorite since i was little.
Jennifer Q.
Saint Paul, MN
I do really like these. The flavor is awesome. They smell like playdoh but when you were a kid didn't you love the smell and wanted to eat it? Now you can.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??