BY TWIZZLERS

Nelky M.
Hartford, CT
I buy these twizzlers all the time especially when I go to bingo . I get to play and eat my twizzlers and my boyfriend thinks they bring him good luck . Can't go wrong with that.
Celia S.
Atlanta, GA
They taste fine but sometimes have a weird after taste. i prefer the other fruit flavored ones, not the plain red ones. but other people do not have such refined taste so go for it!
Brandy W.
My favorite candy since I was a little kid. Its so simple yet tastes so good. My only problem is its so hard to find cherry flavored that isn't the pull n peel which I don't like.
es s.
Why someone would want to eat this thing?? it is flavorless and it has weird texture and feeling. I tried once to see what this thing is about and I didn't like it at all
Kathleen C.
Rock Tavern, NY
These didn't do it for me. Licorice should be just that-licorice no goopy filling. I tried them because it was something different. I'll stick to the basic-just licorice.
Brittany A.
Stafford, VA
I love twizzlers in general. The only downfall is I feel they don't stay fresh very long. Sometimes even when I buy them I don't feel they are as fresh as they should be.
Laura P.
Madison, WI
These were SO awful! I love trying new Twizzlers flavors- but these tasted like...eating a strawberry lemon scented candle or something! Would definitely not recommend
Catherine B.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Twister bites... Where to begin! These are amazing bites of fruity goodness 😍. There is always a bag of this wonderful goodness at work and they will never not be good!
Kensie K.
Mart, TX
I absolutely love "Twizzlers" so when I heard of "Twizzler Bites" I was so excited to get them. I love how they are easy to take on the go! They are my favorite snack!
Beth J.
Jefferson, IA
I only have one complaint with Twizzlers, and that is they don't last long enough. I can buy a bag and expect it to be gone by the end of the day. Everyone loves them.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Wills Point
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??

Walmart