BY TWIZZLERS

Bo W.
Dallas, TX
Interesting to say the least. The flavor doesn't taste much like strawberry lemonade. It outside of the Twizzler does taste like a Twizzlers but the inner taste like it was sealed in plastic which is a bit disturbing. Also a bit hard to chew, takes some work. I would not suggest to someone with sensitive teeth or weak teeth.
Jason R.
Blacksburg, VA
Twizzlers are the best candy on the planet. I cannot remember my first, and I will never have my last.
My favorite way to eat twizzlers is to bite of tiny bites until the entire twizzler is gone, then let the pieces marinade in my mouth and suck out all the flavor, then eat the pieces. I also LOVE biting off either end and using them as a straw!! So many different ways to eat an amazing candy.
I usually buy a two pound bag...it doesn't last long.
Chris H.
New Orleans, LA
These are THE best twizzlers that I have ever had! A friend of mine had them at work and I really did not expect to like them, but they were so good! They reminded me of Gushers...remember those? More of a gummy twizzler with this weird gooey filling that's more sweet than sour but it all works together really well :p
Kate L.
Duluth, GA
I was so excited when I heard about these. I love the Sweet and Sour filled twizzlers and strawberry lemonade is one of my favorite flavor combinations. However, I was completely disappointed. The filling is sticky and has no flavor and the twizzlers themselves had no flavor either. I couldn't even finish one. Completely disappointed because it could have been such a good product.
Amanda A.
Cheyenne, WY
I think twizzlers are one of my favorite candy in general. I like both the normal ones and the bites. The filled onees are good also and because they are smaller they can be easier to carry around rather than the longer twizzlers. Definitely a good snack for on the go!
Nicky C.
Vinton, VA
These along with the cherry and citrus filled ones are some of my favorite twizzlers. While I don't mind it, I could see how the texture of the filling could put some people off. I do recoment these over the cherry/citrus, but they are very similar other than these being strawberry and the two flavors being in one.
Zaire D.
Rock Hill, SC
This is my go to candy when I don't want to eat any chocolate. I love that I have options of other different flavor of twizzlers and I don't have to commit to just one. They take a lot chewing but a very good. Not to mention decently priced. 10/10 totally recommend.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
Twizzlers and I have a love hate relationship. I love the original strawberry flavor. One day i accidentally tried a cherry flavor pull 'n' peel, hated it. I stopped eating them for a while. Then when i went to see a movie I had to have them
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
My husband and I started buying these for a snack whenever we had a long driving trip planned....many years later it is still a definite for the snack bag on a road trip. We love it ... one or two pieces is not enough and it is delicious. Our entire family knows that whenever we are going away there will be large bag of Twizzlers to help make the trip more endurable.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Twizzlers is one of my favorite candies around. I absolutely love them. When they came out with the rainbow twizzlers I just had to have them and now their my favorite kind. I also really love the strawberry ones and the green apple ones! Very quick easy snack, I like to keep them in my desk at school.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??