Twizzlers Filled Twists Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Kendra H.

BY TWIZZLERS

Chrystal F.
Gibsonton, FL
These are my favorite snack as well as my son! He will sit down and eat a whole bag of these in 5 minutes! He especially likes the pull about kind, those he like the best!
Paula G.
Centerville, OH
I liked the difference in the flavor of this product. The fruit punch was a nice change from the oringial twizzlers. It was like the juice but in a fun candy flavor.
tempestt P.
Kansas City, MO
This candy is so good! My grandmother use to always buy this for me. I think that it is not as bad as the other type of candies that have a lot of sugar in them. I would recommend this candy for children of any age.
Emily S.
Mooresville, NC
When it comes to Twizzlers I only love the original strawberry ones. I have tried the cherry, fruit punch, pull and peels, and rainbow, and even they filled ones but I didn't care for any of them except the original.
Zulie R.
Hialeah, FL
For some reason I really like twizzlers! Some people consider them rubber like but I like the taste it's different from any other sweets and its fruity so yum yum!
Anita E.
Wow great candy!wow great candy!wow great candy!try it, you will love it...try it, you will love it...try it, you will love it...try it, you will love it...try it, you will love it...
Claudia  J.
Middlesex, NJ
These are absolutely amazing!! Sweet licorice with a tangy inside will leave you satisfied but coming back for more!! I can eat a whole bag by my self so I would definitely recommend this to a sweets lover!!
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
This candy is sooo yummy! my 4 year old completely loves it! taste is great a little better than the original twizzlers and ofcourse they have less sugar than other candies
dylan h.
Biddeford, ME
I remember when these were first released i was very wary .. then i had the chance to try them... and loved them instantly! so fruity and delicious plus low calorie, a new favorite candy
Amber H.
Aurora, IL
These twizzlers are my favorite flavor. Sweet but kinda sour... My hubby doesn't like regular twizzlers, but these ones he will eat. Great that they're a low calorie candy as well.
Abby D.
Midlothian , IL
Do these get stuck to your teeth??