BY TWIZZLERS

Buy on kmart
Cynthia R.
Dunsmuir, CA
These are not Red Vines thats for sure. I really do not care for these because they have a greasy, waxy film on them. When you bite into them they are a little rubbery. Just not my favorite.
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
These are so good! I love the taste. I like to use them as straws. Gives your drink extra flavor. They hold up great. Great for a snack! Love to eat while watching a movie or reading a book.
Emely G.
Bronx, NY
I don't really like these they are pretty hard and taste like rubber. I feel like some of them have no taste what so ever. I usually prefer not to eat these, when I do I only eat one or too.
Alyssa B.
Canandaigua, NY
Twizzlers have to be one of my favorite candies. They taste amazing and are so different from the usual chocolate bars and extremely sweet hard candies. I would eat them all day if I could!
Janica  B.
These are awesome!!!!!! My husband and I already enjoy the regular twiZzlers but when we saw this to try oh my god! They are to die for. They are perfect snack for when you go to moviea
Samantha H.
Charlotte, MI
Not a fan of the filling inside of these candies. It might be just a texture thing, but I could not get passed the awkward difference between the twizzler and the liquid in the middle.
Emily M.
Toledo, OH
These are so addictive. They are great to have around as a low fat snack. You can never get enough of these and they are perfect for any time of the year or whatever you are doing.
Nelky M.
Hartford, CT
I buy these twizzlers all the time especially when I go to bingo . I get to play and eat my twizzlers and my boyfriend thinks they bring him good luck . Can't go wrong with that.
Heather G.
Albrightsville, PA
I have had a few of these tubs and it's great to be able to grab a few twizzlers and go but I hated cleaning the kids rooms and finding there stash of wrappers hidden everywhere.
Brandy W.
My favorite candy since I was a little kid. Its so simple yet tastes so good. My only problem is its so hard to find cherry flavored that isn't the pull n peel which I don't like.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??