BY TWIZZLERS

Brooke S.
Fayetteville, AR
Twizzlers are my on the road candy! They are easy to just grab out og the bag and put in your mouth. If you're like me you could play around and use them as a straw
Alli B.
Silverdale, WA
I can't get enough of these. They are my all time favorite. So so good. Some of the best times about Halloween when I was little was having siblings who didn't like these, thus resulting in me getting them ALL.
Madison B.
Wichita, KS
Twizzlers are my favorite candy, when I first tried the filled kind I was hooked. Then they came out with the fruit punch filled! Not as tart, but equally as good!
Myra T.
Athens, TN
These are so goo. Not only as a snack but they make good straws when you cant find one. Just try not to eat them as you drink with them. I find myself eating them after only one sip so I have to go back for more!
Roberta P.
Carbondale, PA
Meh. It was ok, but not my favorite... As far as I'm concerned, nothing beats good old Cherry Twizzlers. Kids however, would probably love the fruit punch flavor.
SOLMAYRA M.
Delicious treat for a sweet but not too sweet craving! I absolutely love them! The new flavors are good too. Great for on the go cause they're packaged seperately!
Jamie C.
Whitley City , KY
I love Twizzlers! They are the perfect taste of strawberry and cherry! Also they are a great snack while you are on a diet! With only 70 calories for 4 there isn't a better choice!!!
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
These are low calorie and definitely taste low calorie. They certainly aren't even close to being my favorite, but will do in a pinch to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Brittany H.
Mansfield, AR
The only way my husband will eat twizzlers. He absolutely loves these. And with it being a resealable bag it's a bonus. He throws them in his lunch box and takes them to work for a quickie snack on breaks.
This is my favorite candy. I love how the filling is there -- it's a 2-in-1, 2-for-1. The filling almost tastes like a Starburst. It's so good -- and not too sweet or sugary. I've gotten my family hooked.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??