BY TWIZZLERS

Brittany H.
Millington, MI
I'm not a big licorice person, but I love Twizzlers. My favorite is the pull n' peel kind. I can eat those like chips. Once you grab one you can't stop eating them :)
India H.
Antioch, TN
I don't like the taste of twizzlers, they are just too plain for me. They kind of taste like plastic. I don't like the texture either, they just aren't my cup of tea.
Bayan R.
Oak Park, IL
I don't like the regular twizzlers, these are the only ones I eat cuz I love anything pink lemonade flavored and they're fun to pull apart and eat the gooey inside!
leonora t.
columbia md
This is not licorice this is a colored wax in licorice form. I real tried to like them since Red Vines licorice is so hard to find but it tasted so bad. My daughter even spit it out and she as only three at the time.
Kristie C.
Tetonia, ID
This candy tastes good. it smells amazing but really doesn't have a strong flavor. If you are snuggled on the couch watching a movie this is a good snacking option.
Lynn A.
Encino, CA
If you don't like licorice candy, and think this will be a better kind that will turn you onto it- it's not and it won't. If you like licorice, you are sure to love this. If you hate licorice, you probably always will.
Elena B.
Brooklyn, NY
I just don't understand the appeal of Twizzlers. The taste is dull, texture is like plastic. i will never understand how people can actually it this. Or even spend money on this. i wouldn't eat it if i get it for free.
Da'Nard M.
Detroit, MI
I love twizzlers. They are my favorite candy and all I've ever eaten at the movie theater. I won't even say how quick I could go through this box with no control.
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN
I thought they smelled great an looked like they woul cause a mouth party. once i tuck one in my moutth I felt like i was eating a candle. Not for everyone i guess.
Krista O.
Spring Hill , FL
I used to hate twizzlers, but about 2-3 years ago I tried it again, and man did I miss out all those years I didn't eat it. Absolutely love these! So yummy!!! I love the original flavor!
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??