BY TWIZZLERS

Valerie S.
Rockford, IL
I always carry a mini pack of this in my bag because they are so good. some people may not like them but i think they are fantastic to have as a little snack before lunch.
JEANINE F.
Perfect when you are trying to lose a few pounds but need that sweet thing once in awhile to calm the urge of having a piece of cake or pint of ice cream...sweet enough to do the trick without all the fat going to the waist...
Alita V.
Vicco, KY
I like to play with Twizzlers when I eat them. Tie them in knots and braid them. To keep them really fresh, I get the big container of individually wrapped ones from Sam's club. The only problem is I have to unwrap each one.
Aimee C.
Onarga, IL
These are so addicting! My family loves the different flavor of these twizzlers. The filling was a little hard to get used to, but once you get over that they are great!
Gabriella M.
Vail, AZ
Twizzlers are my go-to snack when I get cravings. They're so yummy. The only downside is that I can eat a whole bag and not even notice. I guess I just really love them.
Jennifer H.
Interesting flavor to say the least. I do believe that it could be made better as it just doesn't do it for me. Overall the texture and density is the same as the others.
Anastasia F.
Toccoa, GA
Twizzlers are so tasty, and easy to carry around. They're good for movie snacks or just something to keep in your purse or wallet in case you get the craving for a snack
Joanna Q.
Colorado Spgs, CO
You Can never go wrong with this type of candy . one of my favorites. I remember that they would give this to us in elementary school hood memories and one of my Faves
Samantha O.
laconia
I liked this flavor ok. I prefer the strawberry or cherry but it was still fun and tasty. I like the pull and peel the best but this was a different twist and still good.
Nimra A.
OMGGGGG!!!!! I could eat these everydayyyy. If you like twizzlers, you'll definitely fall in love with this bad guy right here because of the strawberry flavored filled.
Shelby O.
Traverse city, MI
What is your favorite type of Twizzlers?
Heather W.
Chandler, AZ
Who has bitten off each end and used the twizzlers as a straw?
Influenster M.
How do you eat your Twizzlers?
Lea R.
Castalin Spgs, TN
Have you ever used Twizzlers as a straw?
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
What is the best time of day to eat Twizzlers??